Laura Coleman Flowers are proud to present one day classes for brides (*or frankly anyone who wants to immerse themselves in all things bloom, cake, tea and chatter) with For the Love of Vintage and at the ...home of all things cakey, the tea rooms of And the Dish Ran Away with the Spoon, Burton Road, West Didsbury.
The first one is taking place on Monday 23 April 2012.
There will be:
- Tea on arrival, naturally, a day without tea is no day at all
- Lots and lots of blooms, lovely posh ones
- A proper, traditional afternoon tea with home made cake for lunch, all served on nostalgic vintage china
- Everything you'll need, right down to the pins and ribbon
- Pinnies and scissors, so that you look the part
- Unadulterated wedding natter
On the floral list is:
- A luxury bridal bouquet, finishing it so that it's top notch and camera ready
- A demonstration of cake toppers and napkin decoration, after lunch, whilst the cake goes down
- A tablecentre to be proud of, romantic candles to feature
- Buttonholes, two types. The 'phew, this can be done in advance' option, and the 'OK, I'll get my bridesmaid to do that option'
You leave with:
- All the things you make including your bouquet, tablecentre and buttonholes**
- Secrets from the floral magic circle
- Newly found floral confidence
- Skills you never knew you needed but that will be terribly handy
- Maybe, just maybe a little surprise, but that would be telling
**horse and cart may be required
All in all, we want it to be an enjoyable day and fun experience. Including absolutely everything, your flowers, the loan of scissors and a pinnie, afternoon tea, a morning drink, a lovely day, and maybe a little surprise or two it's £155 per person for the full day. Class runs from 10.30am to 4.30pm. Please contact us on 07941 888654 or laura@lauracolemanflowers.