Monday, June 6, 2011

What Katy did next......

This weekend has been filled with delights.  There were flowers (naturally), there was the removal of the Christmas tree from the garden, the power washer was unpacked from its box and there was a great deal of excitement about the fact that the poppies are in bloom.  We now have a new Union Jack door doormat in pinks, blues and yellows, the wall at the front is Raspberry Bellini and the one at the back is some funny name from the Dulux collection.  I've renovated a piece of furniture with a lick of paint and a few polka dots to boot.  I've not told the Mother in Law yet....it used to be her piece of furniture, I don't think she'll want it back now.

Sam's Chophouse served a great bitter shandy.  I wore high heeled shoes on Friday night and Saturday night.  I didn't on Sunday night, but I did wear a black and white neckscarf. 

Now to Katy.  She's afterall what the blog is about today.  I'm envious of her ballet pumps.  She has two pairs that she wears.  They are flat and pretty and apparently available from Topshop.  She wears them when she's photographing weddings.  She probably wears them in the garden when teaching Sophie about the plants.  She may not, potentially, she more of a 'bare feet in the garden' type of girl.

I digress. 

Here's a few more pictures of the photoshoot in the Northern Quarter.  It was shot by Katy Lunsford.  She's ever so clever.  Images were first seen on Love My Dress.  Here's a link to that spectacular blog entry.

Enjoy the newly seen images....there are more to follow.

Laura x




Team for this included me on blooms, Katy on the camera, Charlotte on the dresses, Nicola on the charms, Ailsa on the styling, Charlie on the lippy, Fred on the cakes,

No comments: