Monday, May 16, 2011

After the pillow fiasco, this little florist went to market.

Today started off in a very strange way.  I awoke very cross with the hubbie.

Me to hubbie: "Phillip (he only get's called that when he is in a great deal of trouble), you must take the pillows back to the Travelodge in Liverpool, they'll called the police."

Hubbie to me: "What are you on about?  We haven't been to a Travelodge since 2007 and we've never been to Liverpool together."

He had a point.

I decided to get up and go to the flower market.  I bought peonies and some alchemilla mollis among other things.  He's off the hook.

The pictures below have nothing to do with the above.  They are to do with Ollie and Nicki - AKA Mr and Mrs Cottam.  They got married and had a party at The Monastery in Manchester.  Their video is a corker. So were the blooms.  Link to their proper photo's on Tom's Blog is here.

At their final meeting before they wed, I had tea, Nicki had an orange juice, Ollie had a pint.  That's my kind of meeting.

Any one else feeling a bit chilly?  I do wish the rain would subside.

Laura x















No comments: