Here's a brief overview.
We are looking to recruit a Florist and Studio Coordinator to be part of the team. It is a vital role as it is to continue maternity cover for the Company Director until her return, and ideally beyond this time. As such we are looking for:
- A reliable person with a can do attitude
- A person with a good dose of common sense and the ability to take the initiative
- A happy team player who has the capability to work alone
- Passionate, honest and a heart of gold
- Taking delivery of and conditioning flowers
- Floristry skills related to full preparation for weddings and events to a specified brief
- Coordinating the delivery of weddings and events and occasionally, smaller contracts on time and to order
- Operationally taking responsibility for ensuring that the weddings and events are delivered to a high standard
- Collecting glassware and vaseware from site following a wedding, event or smaller contract
- ......and all the things in between such as studio housekeeping, stock checking and good old fashioned cleaning and tidying.
For the full JD, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it across. Any questions, feel free to get in touch.